| IMMIGRATION DOCUMENTS – MEDICAL TRANSLATION SERVICE
| We cover a wide range of medical specialties, sub-specialties and medical documentation from
anesthesia and dentistry to veterinary medicine and pharmaceuticals. Patient information and history records, clinical study reports, instruction manuals,
patent applications, medical charts, hospital discharge summaries, general medical documents, product specifications, medical prescriptions, insurance
claims, manuscripts are but a sampling of the wide range medical terminology translation assignments we are prepared to handle.
The types of medical documentation typically requiring translation and cultural adaptation (i.e. localization)
- Multimedia medical applications
- Medical texts, patient information documentation, psychological reports
- User guides (instructions for use – IFU) for medical staff and patients, including multimedia material such as health education and medical
- Medical equipment instruction manuals and brochures (medical devices, surgical instruments, etc.), monographs and other documentation required to
meet government regulations to sell and distribute medical products in foreign countries
- Medical software (user interface for medical software and documentation)
- Clinical, toxicological, pharmacological and biological information
- Medical packaging labels, medical questionnaires and medical terminology glossaries
- Drug registration documents (e.g. summary of product characteristics (SmPC)), clinical trial reports, regulatory documents, etc.
- Patient Information Leaflets (PIL), informed consent forms, case report forms
- Medical news and summaries of medical journals (including scientific articles on a wide range of medical topics)
- Medical information websites (see website translation and
| LANGUAGES TRANSLATED – OFFICIAL MEDICAL DOCUMENTS
Bi-Directional Medical Document Translation
Service for virtually any language pair
In addition to providing medical document translation
services for immigration purposes from any language into the English, French or Spanish languages, we can also
assist you with the translation of English language technical material into the world's most popular
languages: English to Chinese; English to Arabic; English to German; English to Japanese; English to Portuguese; English to Russian; English to Korean; English to Italian; English to Hindi; to name but the most
popular among the more than 75 languages that we can handle
| TRANSLATION SERVICE PROCESS
| All translation jobs are typically handled via e-mail (incoming and outgoing) or by fax when/where e-mail
feasible/possible. We invariably use the same translator for a given project. This is to ensure that the translator is familiar with the terminology in common
use by a
Once the translation has been completed, a proofreader who is also a professional translator will bring a fresh perspective to the text. Grammatical,
stylistic aspects of the text can be improved in the process. This additional opinion during the process is key to meeting your linguistic
your text has been finalized, we can help you put it on paper or on the web. Whatever the medium: design and desktop publishing, HTML layout or
printing, we can
| HOW TO CONTACT US
Toll Free Call:
| We assist organizations with legal documentation that requires accurate
translation, such as,
but not limited to: Contracts, Transfer Agreements, Certificates of Accuracy, Witness Statements, Depositions, Affidavits, Sworn Statements, Trusts, Wills,
Incorporation, Legal Decisions, Court Transcripts, Litigation Documents, Immigration Documents and, Evidentiary Documents.
Related Topics: Notarized Translation; Certified Translation; Official Translation; Immigration Translation.
|| We assist organizations with engineering documentation (e.g. User Instructions,
Manuals, Technical Reports, Patent Applications, Brochures, Scientific Articles, Textbooks, Product Specifications, Site Surveys, Feasibility Studies, Material
Safety Data Sheets, etc.)
We cover all sectors of the economy that produce technical documentation: the professions, sciences, services, manufacturing, utilities, industry and, resources.
|| Our proofreading service consists of reviewing any text for errors – hard
copy (written documentation) or electronic (e.g. websites, MSWord files, PowerPoint files).The types of errors we look for include: missing words; typos;
spelling mistakes; formatting errors; missing or bad punctuation; etc.
The proofreading service is combined with light copy-editing: checking for grammar; improper language usage; run-on sentences; consistency issues;
etc. Our objective is to improve the formatting, style and accuracy of your written material without changing the content. This is part and parcel of the
translation services we provide as we verify the material we have translated for our clients, but it is also offered as a standalone service.